Rachel Conger

8/06/2008

Volunteers Needed to Search for Rachel

I would like to ask everyone that is able to please come and help search for Rachel Conger on August 9, 2008. I know that it is Fair week in Henry County. I know that it is hot outside. I know that most people probably have other things that they would rather be doing. But, with that being said, I also know that my niece, Amber Simmons, desperately misses her mother and wants more than anything to know what happened to her mom. She spent her entire summer planning fundraisers to bring United Response Search and Rescue to Paris, to look for her mom, but we need volunteers to help us search for her. We need the community to come together, volunteer and help this thirteen-year-old child start to heal from all of the pain that has been thrown at her in the last five months.

If you are interested in helping to search for Rachel, please email me at bringrachelcongerhome@hotmail.com. We're afraid that we will not have much time to get the word out regarding the search, so please tell everyone you know, in hopes that we can get the 250-300 volunteers that we need on Saturday!

No comments: